ASIA PACIFIC INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE - APIC
APIC develops and delivers challenge-based action learning that aims to transform individuals, business and society by enabling the collaborative development of solutions to real-world problems.
Our goal is to meet the needs and aspirations of individuals, as well as organisations that seek to employ the best available talent. We believe that education and professional development are the keys to developing and furthering personal growth and careers in the rapidly changing worlds of life and organisations. The next decade will see dramatic changes in work life, and APIC aims to help students to meet the challenges that this rapid evolution will pose. We encourage and nurture creativity, reflective challenge-based learning, professionalism, and the development of technical and managerial skills, and leadership competencies. We seek to unlock your potential.
- Diploma of Business
- Bachelor of Business
- Diploma of Business Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Information Systems
- Graduate Certi cate in Business Management (GradCertBM)
- Graduate Diploma in Business Management (GradDipBM)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Management (MBM)
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management (GradCertPM)
- Graduate Diploma in Project Management (GradDipPM)
- Master of Business and Project Management (MBPM)
- Sydney - NSW
- Melbourne - VIC
Points of Difference
Why Choose APIC?
There are many institutions of higher education nationally and internationally, so why should you choose APIC? The answer is simple, no other institution offers the opportunities that APIC provides to help students realise their talent and achieve their goals. We are not a mass education institution. We are about individuals and their preparation to enter and succeed in the world of business and industry. We invest twice as much time and effort as that of a typical higher education institution in order to build our students’ capabilities to thrive in today’s fast paced globalised world. With APIC you do not engage in endless theoretical pondering but learn to be a self-directed professional, confident and competent in engaging with projects and initiatives on a local and regional scale. By completing one of our graduate programs and acquiring competence, you should be able to contribute to projects and organisations effectively straight after your graduation. This is because you would be learning the art and science of management on real life projects and organisations applying a project-based learning model under highly qualified and experienced academics and industry experts.
Our programs are:
- CUSTOMISED. We tailor our programs to fit students needs and aspirations.
- FLEXIBLE. Study online and/or on campus, flexibly. Vary your study load to suit your commitments.
- HOLISTIC. Shifting the level of thinking from operational to holistic systems' thinking leading to the acquisition of real life competencies and new perspectives.
- EXPERIENTIAL & REFLECTIVE LEARNING. Develop cognitive abilities and critical thinking through working with real life projects and organisations.
- QUALITY. We pride ourselves on the academic rigour of our programs. Learn from high profile professors and industry experts, who will work closely with you on projects and assignments.
- ACCREDITED. Our programs are rigorously reviewed and accredited by the Australian National Regulator (TEQSA), and also accredited or endorsed by the relevant professional bodies and external assessment authorities. The College is formally registered by the Australian Government to provide award courses to international students. APIC’s courses are approved by the Department of Human Resources of the Australian Government for students in the State of New South Wales and the ACT.
- RELEVANT. Courses are thoroughly reviewed by industry experts and renowned academics to ensure they remain relevant and abreast of all developments in the field. APIC allows students to select from four industry streams at the time of enrolment to ensure that programs are tailored to individual needs.
- RECOMMENDED. High student satisfaction levels. Our programs are designed to give students management knowledge and skills for success in an age of complexity and change.