Bridge Business College (BBC) is an Australian owned and operated college established in 1991. The college has built a strong reputation for providing excellent service to students and for being a unique college, and currently over 70 different student nationalities are enrolled. BBC continues to look for innovative ways to maintain growth and relevance in a dynamically changing world.
The college’s sole focus is to provide international students with a secure, welcoming and trusted bridge from their country to ours. We provide quality education and support to make every student’s dreams of living and experiencing life in Australia a reality. BBC is a well-known industry brand name providing vocational education and training to international students in Australia. Courses offered by the college include Business, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Travel & Tourism and English (ELICOS).
- Advanced Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Management (Human Resources)
- Diploma of Marketing
- Diploma of Accounting
- Diploma of Travel and Tourism
- English for General Purposes
- Sydney Central Business District (near Harbour Bridge and Opera House)
Points of Difference
- Excellent Customer Service
- Quality Assurance (ISO9001 certified)
- Stable and Consistent Service