Byron Bay High School is a comprehensive, coeducational high school that focuses on achieving excellent student outcomes. We enjoy high quality facilities in a beautiful bush and beach setting and our students’ learning is enriched by an exceptional creative and performing arts program.
The school prides itself on developing outstanding citizens who have a strong sense of empowerment and add value to society.
Strong Focus Area
- Performing Arts
- Creative and performing arts programs:
- Creative writing
- Photography and film
- Accelerated mathematics program
- Literacy and numeracy support
- Vocational education courses
- Japanese and Indonesian (Years 7 – 12)
- French and Italian (Years 9 – 10)
- Other languages offered through the Open High School