Elanora State High School is an innovative school situated on the southern end of the Gold Coast, in walking distance to beautiful beaches. The school is nestled between local suburban areas and the foothills of the hinterland. Elanora High School’s vision is – “Ready to Learn, Ready for Life”.
It is an academy school, with the senior academies (Years 11 and 12) focusing on business and industry; science and engineering; culture and the arts; health and fitness and sport. The junior academy focuses on preparing students for academic and vocational pathways. Year 10 is a transition year to allow students to enrol in subjects of interest and preparation for the senior academies.
Strong Focus Area
- Business Studies
- Marine Studies
3 Reasons To Choose Us
- Every student undertakes a “personalised learning” journey through secondary schooling to future employment, further training or university
- A broad range of subjects, for example, marine, aquatics, business, hospitality, manual arts, dance
- Strong emphasis on values and leadership
- Academic class of excellence and extension classes in English and mathematics
- Sports excellence class
- Business and leadership
- Touch football excellence
- University Business Programs
- Marine studies
- Aquatics (including surfing, canoeing and first aid)