English Language Company
Voted Star English Language School Southern Hemisphere in 2013, 2012, 2011, 2009 and 2007 and shortlisted for the same award in 2008 and 2010, English Language Company is one of the best known English schools in Australia with students from over 35 countries. Students who study English at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality English language programs available today. ELC has a great range of student accommodation options as well as fantastic social activities and sight-seeing options. If you want to study English in Australia and you are looking for high quality courses, study English at ELC.
- General English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation
- Academic English - EAP & IELTS
- Premium English
- Business English
- Sydney (near Darling Harbour)
Points of Difference
English Language Company – English made Easy!
English Language Company (ELC) is a multi-award winning English language school located in Sydney, Australia. ELC offers the highest academic and student services standards, recognised by English Australia membership, IALC membership, NEAS endorsement, and STM Lifetime Star Award for Best Language School in the Southern Hemisphere (5-time winner over 7 years). Our teachers are highly qualified and experienced and our student feedback is always excellent!
The school is bright, modern and full-renovated and located right in the heart of the city, close to public transport, major shopping centres and cinemas.
We offer a great range of courses, including:
- General English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation (FCE, CAE & CPE)
- Academic English Preparation
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Business English
- Combination courses with 1-1 tuition and group tuition
All our courses are fully customisable through the choice of elective and optional classes so that each student achieves their personal goals. We also offer the option of day-time or evening studies.
We teach in small classes of an average of 12 students (max 15) and use a communicative methodology in class, so that you get a maximum practice and improve your oral communication.
ELC is famous for its nationality mix, with students coming from over 35 countries worldwide. This means that beyond discovering Sydney and Australia, you will have an amazing cultural experience and will speak Eglish all day, every day with your new international friends and will make fast progress.
ELC also offers a great range of services to look after all aspects of your stay and make you Sydney experience easy and memorable.
- Airport pick up: we can drive you to your accommodation upon landing so that you don‘t need to struggle with a map and public transport as you are jetlagged!
- Accommodation: we offer a full range of quality accommodation options which are all excellent value for money: choose between a welcoming and homy homestay, a vibrant student residence, an intercultural student shared house or laid-back youth hostels. Many of our accommodation options are within walking distance to school!
- Work programs: we support our students on student visas with their part-time job search through our exclusive Student Work Assistance Program. We also offer volunteering and internship options.
- Social Activities and Travel: there is a lot to experience in Sydney and our Student Experience coordinator organises an calendar of exciting activties for your to have fun, discover Sydney and make friends.
We look forward to welcoming you and helping you achieve your goals!