A long tradition of academic excellence makes Frankston High School a popular choice for international students. Located near pristine Port Phillip Bay, the school enjoys a tranquil, appealing garden setting. Enrolments are drawn from various countries to form a vibrant, multicultural student body. Friendly Homestay families provide a comfortable, safe and happy ‘home away from home’.
A settled home assists caring, professional teachers to support international students in their development and inspire them to succeed.
Strong Focus Area
- Leadership Program
3 Reasons To Choose Us
- Varied international program with students drawn from many different countries and cultures.
- Recent completion and launch of purpose designed high-tech science wing.
- Indoor heated swimming pool and well equipped fitness centre on-site.
- Accelerated program for high achievers
- Established close links with local university
- Site-wide computer access over secure wireless connections
- Highly regarded music program
- Extensive range of sporting teams
- Exemplary student leadership programs
- Chinese (First language)
- International student camps and tours
- Elite sports training program
- Concert bands, jazz bands and choir
- Art and design clubs and annual drama production with performance opportunities
- Surf lifesaving program
- Choice of many sports