Glenunga International High School (GIHS) is a comprehensive secondary school devoted to learning. Students, their parents and teachers, participate in pursuing excellence in educational outcomes.
Glenunga has an academic tradition, which can be traced back to the 19th century as Adelaide Technical High School. The school's reputation for excellence continues, together with an attitude of caring for each individual student.
The curriculum offered at GIHS includes the International Baccalaureate Diploma and South Australian Certificate of Education in the senior school, Ignite Program for students with high intellectual potential and an Intensive English Course for overseas students.
Strong Focus Area
- International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Media Studies
3 Reasons To Choose Us
- Excellence - exceptional teachers
- Opportunity - personalised learning choices in subjects pathways
- International Mindedness - global perspective learning in an international context
- Transdisciplinary learning
- International Baccalaureate
- Vocational Education & Training
- In addition Glenunga has a sound partnership with the South Australian School of Languages and Ethnic Schools which provides students with greater choice of languages such as Spanish and Indonesian.