Imagine Education Australia is a privately owned ELICOS and Vocational Education and Training centre located in Southport. The Mission of Imagine Education Australia is to provide world-class education for all students in a positive and caring learning environment.
Imagine Education Australia is a privately owned ELICOS and Vocational Education and Training centre located in Southport. Imagine Education provides:
- State of the art facilities in Southport’s educational precinct.
- First-rate courses to students from Australia and around the world
- Student services (including Homestay and employment assistance)
- Experienced and professional staff
- Fun and exciting classes
"Investing in Imaginations"
The Mission of Imagine Education Australia is to provide world-class education for all students in a positive and caring learning environment. This will be achieved by:
- Maximising international awareness by integrating students into Australian society and thereby, developing a deeper understanding of Australian culture.
- Using new and innovative teaching methodologies.
- Helping students develop competence and confidence in the use of English to cope with the academic demands of High School and University in Australia.
- To create study pathways, services and opportunities for students through high quality student focused programs in a safe and supportive school environment from its dedicated teachers and support staff.
Imagine Education is synonymous with quality education and long-term career success.
Imagine Education’s main campus is located at 13 Benowa Road Southport on the beautiful Gold Coast. Our state-of-the-art campus is located only 5 minutes drive from the Southport CBD and 10 minutes drive from the famous Surfers Paradise. Our campus is surrounded by native bushland and provides a tranquil environment for students. We are located near a major shopping centre which has a post office, chemist, supermarket and many other speciality stores.
Imagine Education’s Southport Central campus is located at Building 3F, corner of Lawson and Scarborough Streets, Southport, on the beautiful Gold Coast. Our modern campus is located in the heart of the Southport CBD and five minutes drive from famous Surfers Paradise. Southport Central campus is surrounded by the Southport retail and business precinct.
We are located near a major shopping centre that has a post office, chemist, supermarket and many other speciality stores.
- Faculty of Automotive
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of Community Services
- Faculty of Early Childhood Education
- Faculty of Finance
- Faculty of Fitness
- Faculty of Hair and Beauty
- Faculty of Hospitality
- Gold Coast, Queensland
Points of Difference
1. Experience and facilities: Imagine Education Australia is a Registered Training Organisation that has been delivering quality training relevant to industry since 2005. We have purpose-built facilities and state-of-the-art learning environments incorporating interactive whiteboard technology.
2. Accredited courses: Our qualifications are built in accordance with the National Training Packages and are compliant with the VET Quality Framework. Imagine Education Australia’s courses are validated by industry to ensure the most up-to-date, relevant training for today’s business environment.
3. Industry-engaged staff: With fully-qualified, passionate teaching staff that have many years experience working in their respective industries and who support inclusive learning, students receive training from the best.
4. Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer: Your past studies and work experience can be recognised as credit at Imagine Education Australia.
5. Foundation pathways*: Students looking for a pathway entry into university bachelor programs can take advantage of Imagine Education Australia’s Foundation Pathway program. Pathways from our vocational programs allow you to progress onto the bachelor programs with credit, meaning you can complete your degree even faster!
6. Live training environments: Don’t just learn in a classroom: study at one of Imagine’s live training environments where you get the practical, hands-on training and experience you need to launch your career.
7. Skill-based assessment: Demonstrate your learning in many ways, not just exams. Additionally, on-the-job apprentices are assessed in conjunction with their own employment training.
8. Flexible entry requirements and multiple intakes: You will never miss your start date with Imagine’s flexible enrolment options and multiple intakes throughout the year.
9. Fee options: Discover a cost-effective way of achieving your career outcome or pathway to further study with our competitive course prices and reputation for flexible payment plans. 10. Scholarships: We recognise the passion and academic talent of our applicants and we offer a scholarship program.
11. Government-funded places available: Government-funded positions are available for domestic enrolments, traineeships, and apprenticeships.
12. University articulation*: Your learning can count towards your university degree with our university articulation to Bond University and other major Australian universities. We’re always broadening your career options!
*IMPORTANT NOTE: This in no way implies a guaranteed place in a university or high school program. Individual applications must be approved by the applied University or School.