International House Sydney is one of Australia’s most highly regarded English language and Teacher Training Centres. We are a professional specialist centre delivering a range of accredited, internationally recognised courses in teacher training and in English language development. We are committed to providing quality training and internationally recognised qualifications, which gives our graduates a true advantage when seeking employment opportunities worldwide. We are part of the International House World Organisation (IHWO), the oldest and largest network of independent language schools in the world, established in 1953 and now comprising more than 150 schools in 55 countries.
- General English (Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate, Advanced)
- Cambridge FCE and CAE
- Cambridge CELTA
- Certificate IV in TESOL
- English for Teaching Younger Learners (ETYL/TECSOL)
- Sydney Central Business District
Points of Difference
- International House Sydney is located in the heart of vibrant, multicultural Sydney, within walking distance of public transport.
- Best Nationality mix in Australia
- Flexible Semi-Intensive courses, allowing students to move from morning to evening and back, for no additional cost
- City Centre location in the heart of Sydney, 5 minutes walk or less from public transport
- Part of International House World Organisation, the oldest teacher training and language learning organisation in the world.