Keebra Park State High School is located on the Gold Coast close to Southport and Surfers Paradise. The school is well established and has good public transport links. Keebra Park is a multicultural school with a positive international program, drawing students from all over the world. Keebra is the leading high school for intensive language studies on the Gold Coast and provides individual support for international students.
Keebra Park has a strong record of cultural, academic and sporting success including effective partnerships with nearby universities and colleges. We cater for graduate students aiming for university as well as shorter term study abroad students and study tours. At Keebra Park, all international students are offered a convenient, customised and challenging program.
Strong Focus Area
- Intensive English
- Basketball Program
- Music Program
3 Reasons To Choose Us
- Leading Gold Coast school for intensive English language study
- Personal attention and individual study assistance
- Close to Southport and Surfers Paradise.
- Academic Excellence program
- Girls Sport Excellence program
- Music Excellence program
- Science extension
- Sports Specialisation program
- Basketball Excellence program
- Intensive English centre
- Learn to surf program
- Homework and study tutorials
- Spoken and written English courses
- International recreational activities
- Biology trip to Stradbroke Island
- Concert band and vocal groups
- Professional surfing lessons
- International trips to Sydney and Great Barrier Reef
The information and data in this webpage is subject to change without notice. Before submitting your application, if you are interested in:
- a particular subject, sport, program or extracurricular activity offered by Keebra school; or
- particular school facilities;
Please contact STB to confirm it will be offered and/or available in the year you intend to study.