Why MEGT? We are not-for-profit. This means we are fully focused on increasing your career options, not on short-term results. We are a quality and ethical organisation, with a strong reputation in Australia. We are experts in preparing students with practical work skills to be career-ready. MEGT has worked with over 100,000 employers in Australia.
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
Points of Difference
- Why study child care with us?
- We are specialists in early childhood education.
- You may graduate as a skilled, job ready, early childhood educator with a widely accepted qualification.
- We find work placements for our students.
- Our strong links with the child care industry.
- We work with over 600 child care centres.
- Practical timetable options for students to work part-time in child care centres.