At Robina State High School we value the ideals of an international education. Our international programs foster cultural understanding and personal development for our visitors and for our school community. We have a diverse curriculum including over 30 senior subjects, and are able to provide a personalised timetable that supports individual needs and interests.
Robina High uses innovative timetabling so that Friday is a flexible lesson-free day for senior students. Our host families are friendly and supportive, and our teachers are experienced in supporting international students. We are proud to share our curriculum and our school community with international students and guests.
Strong Focus Area
- Marine Studies
3 Reasons To Choose Us
- Specialist programs for golf, futsal and baseball
- Three full-time international staff members
- Excellent English as an Additional Language/Dialect support with qualified tutors.
- Baseball excellence program
- Golf excellence program
- Futsal/soccer program
- Japanese Immersion program
- Environmental science outdoor education program
- Marine studies
- OP English as an Additional Language/Dialect (EAL/D)
- After school EAL/D support
- International learn-to-surf program
- School camps – marine studies, biology, ski trip
- Year 12 leadership
- International camps to Byron Bay, Brisbane, Sydney and The Great Barrier Reef