SAE Institute is the world’s largest Creative Media training organisation.
With over 50 campuses worldwide, exclusive access to state-of-the-art film & audio equipment together with the latest industry-standard software, SAE can help creative students succeed with Bachelor programs in Audio and Film Production, Animation, Games Programming and Web Development.
In Australia, we offer the following programs:
- Bachelor of Audio majoring in Studio Production / Post Production
- Bachelor of Film majoring in Production / Post Production
- Bachelor of Design majoring in Web Design / Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Interactive Technologies majoring in Web Development / Mobile Development
- Bachelor of Animation majoring in 3D Modelling / Character Animation / Visual Effects
- Bachelor of Games Development majoring in Games Design / Games Programming
- Diploma of Sound Production
- Diploma of Screen and Media majoring in Digital Video Production
- Diploma of Screen and Media majoring in Animation
- Diploma of Interactive Digital Media
- Byron Bay
- Worldwide we have over 50 campuses including Los Angeles, New York, London, Dubai, Singapore, Auckland and Cape Town.
Points of Difference
Our students are given exclusive access to state-of-the-art film and audio equipment and studios, enabling them to gain technical mastery in their chosen field and advance their skills to industry standard upon completion of their course.
Hands-on practical education ensures students receive outstanding training on the latest industry standard software, getting them ready for the workforce and providing an opportunity for their creativity to thrive.
We have formed many strong industry partnerships with key players in the creative world, enabling us to facilitate unique work experience opportunities, master-classes and workshops. These partnerships, together with the fact that our academic staff remain actively involved in their industry sectors, enable SAE Institute to provide cutting edge, industry relevant qualifications.