Varsity College is one of the largest schools in Queensland, with over 3000 students across two campuses and two sub-schools. Led by the Executive Principal, each sub-school has a Campus Director and deputy principals who are accountable for the achievement outcomes for each student within their sub-school. We are committed to providing a school where your child can experience success on a daily basis.
We believe for this to occur the school needs to build four pillars of success: academic excellence, the arts, sporting excellence and community involvement.
Strong Focus Area
- Leadership Program
3 Reasons To Choose Us
- A warm supportive environment where your child can grow in confidence
- A focused curriculum and extracurricular activities that develop students to their maximum potential
- Teachers who are committed to excellence in the learning and teaching process.
- Basketball Excellence program
- Rowing Excellence program
- Music Excellence program
- Chinese Immersion Academy of Mathematics and Science
- Diploma of Business
- One2One program (Years 4-12 tablet program)
- The Leader In Me
- Ambassador Leadership program
- Aspire program – extension program for high achieving students in Years 11 and 12
- Orchestra, strings, stage band, choir, concert band
- World Microsoft Partnership School
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- School camps
- Kokoda Challenge
- Academic competitions
- Sailing Leadership programs